In accordance with Virginia and local guidance, sculp’d is open for in-studio classes. Our top priority is protecting the health and safety of our instructors and clients. We are committed to providing our members with an exceptional experience from the moment they enter the door. Therefore, we ask that all clients please review our COVID 19 & studio policies carefully.
COVID 19 Policies
- Please show up no earlier than 10 minutes before class begins to minimize the amount of congregating in the studio.
- All machines are spaced 10 feet apart
- HEPA filters have been installed on HVAC system
- Masks are for required at all times for employees & instructors.
- For clients, masks are required when entering/leaving the studio and through the warm up. At that time, you may choose to leave on or not at your discretion. Once the class is over, we ask that you put your mask back on before leaving your machine.
- Daily temperature checks & machine contact tracing in effect
1rst Time Clients
- Please arrive to your first class 20 minutes prior to the start time. This ensures you have adequate time to meet with your instructor and review the components of the machine you are to use during your workout. If you are not able to arrive 20 minutes early we will be happy to reschedule your workout at no charge.
- There is plenty of free parking around the building but please pay attention to special restrictions during street cleaning hours (Monday and Tuesday 9-11 am).
- A code to access the studio will be sent via email @ 24 hours before the start of your first class. If you have not received this code on the day of your class please call us: 703-567-4442.
- Grippy socks are required for class. If you forget to bring a pair we have them available for purchase.
Thank you for joining us! We look forward to seeing you in the studio! Still got questions? Simply shoot us an at email@example.com and we will respond promptly.